We are pleased to report that we’ve formed a new regional chapter below the gnat line! The South-East Georgia Republican Assembly: SEGRA.
39 of Georgia’s 159 counties have now incorporated GRA local chapters either through individual county Republican Assembly organizations or by regional organizations.
SEGRA consists of six counties along the heart of Georgia’s small coastline: Chatham, Effingham, Bryan, Liberty, Long, and McIntosh, among the oldest counties in the state—dating back before the War for Independence in 1776. Organized originally by Dean Burnette, SEGRA is led by Brittany Brown and her local chapter’s executive committee with a vision on expanding GOP appeal and shaking up the Establishment to improve politics in the southeastern region. We invite you to learn more about them at their web site at https://segra.us/ or on their social media at their Facebook page..
Here are their newly elected officers:
- SEGRA President: Brittany Brown
- 1st Vice President: Keith Padgett
- 2nd Vice President: David Little
- 3rd Vice President: Jerilyn Gibbs
- Secretary: Anthony Burton
- Assistant Secretary: Faye Markwalter
- Treasurer: Jennifer Salandi
- Assistant Treasurer: Marc Moyer