2023 Candidates For Georgia Republican Party Offices
(GRA Member) Vikki Consiglio, for Treasurer
Current GA GOP Assistant Treasurer since 2019
Experience creating budgets over $1 million dollars for past 26 years.
Put together GOP Training Program for County Treasurers.
Passionate and Experienced. Trump Elector & Large Donor.
1.Biographical information – age, family, where you live now and are originally from
a. I am 67 years old
b. I am married to William “Bill” Consiglio.
c. I have 4 children and 10 grandchildren
d. I live in Milledgeville, Georgia
e. I was born in Lexington, TN – Lived in Nashville, TN until moving to GA as a teenager, graduated North Cobb High School
f. Attended Bible College in St. Louis, MO (Gateway College of Evangelism) – Evangelized for 5 years. Pastored in Troy, Al. Moved to Henry County, GA over 30 years ago. Moved to Milledgeville, GA after retiring from GUCA June, 2022
2. Employment history
3. Educational history
Graduate – North Cobb High School (1972)
OSHA 600 Safety Instructor, Chicago, IL (1994),
Higher Education and Business Management – Columbus State College, Columbus, OH (1979-1981)
GSAE Southeast Institute for Organizational Management (2010)
4. Criminal/legal history
N/A – except I am presently being investigated for being a Trump Elector
5. History of political involvement – positions held, etc.
6. GRA membership – how long a member, why did you join (or why you have not joined yet)?
7. Other political/professional/social organization memberships
8. Donations made/candidates and committees supported.
Too many to include but some recent and major ones are: Congressman Lynn Westmoreland; Congressman Jody Hice, Herschel for Senate, Governor Kemp, Kelly Loeffler, Governor Sonny Perdue, Governor Nathan Deal, SOS Karen Handel, David Perdue, President Donald J. Trump. Many local and state candidates. I also held fundraisers for many Republicans in Georgia. See Open Secrets and Open Secrets previous name.
9. What principled legislative initiatives have you supported, and what bad legislation/policy have you opposed?
Because of my job for over 26 years as an executive director of a construction trade association I supported and fought for legislation that would make it easier to do business in Georgia. I opposed legislation both statewide and nationally that would hinder small business and/or construction in Georgia.
10. What are your top three priorities for the role you are seeking?
Fiscal Responsibility, Transparency as allowable and prudent to the GAGOP State Committee, Work with new incoming Chairman.
11. What is your position on GRA’s principles and goals (see https://georgiara.com/party-goals/ ) ?
I am a Christian and it appears our values align. Didn’t see goals.
12. What do you believe is the role of the party in holding politicians accountable?
To an extent and as much as feasibly possible using positive communication tools
13. List your social media accounts
Facebook Vikki4Treasurer – Vikki Consiglio – Vikki Townsend Consiglio – Twitter ConsiglioVT.
14. Who are your political heroes?
Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Raegan
15. Why are you seeking the endorsement of the GRA?
Since my values and principles align, I am the only candidate brave enough to state that I am a Christian and uphold Biblical principles..