2023 Candidates For Georgia Republican Party Offices
(GRA Member) Salleigh Grubbs, for Over 80k Chair
Cobb County GOP Chairman
Has been fighting hard for Election Integrity
Top three priorities for the role you are seeking?
1) Coordination between counties so that issues with voting/ballots/elections can be pinpointed early and coordinate efforts halted in trying to steal elections.
2) Ensure counties are communicating when it comes to Commissions running amok.
3) Support the GAGOP more and have more open lines of communication. Help coordinate with campaigns.
1. Biographical information – age, family, where you live now and are originally from
I am 57 years old but 16 in my head! LOL! I live in Marietta, Cobb County, Georgia, and was born in Crawford Long Hospital in Atlanta
2. Employment history (it is fine to attach a document that answers any of these questions)
I am a GM of a manufacturing company. I have previously owned my own manufacturing company and real estate businesses.
3. Educational history
I attended KSU, Southern Poly and Laval University in Quebec, Canada.
4. Criminal/legal history
I am a Paralegal as well – but no criminal issues.
5. History of political involvement – positions held, etc.
Chair of Cobb County Republican Party since 2021. I have been active in campaigns since 1978.
6. GRA membership – how long a member, why did you join (or why you have not joined yet)?
I am a member. Joined in 2021.
7. Other political/professional/social organization memberships
American Legion, Industry Organizations, (CCAI and PCI), State Treasurer, Church and City of Marietta Schools prior School Governance Team Chair
8. Donations made/candidates and committees supported
Faith and Freedom, too many to count! See Open Secrets Report
9. What principled legislative initiatives have you supported, and what bad legislation/policy have you opposed?
I have VEHEMENTLY opposed HB1013 and HB520 in the past year. I support Constitutional Carry, pro-life legislation, I opposed more and more legislation. We just need enforcement of Constitutional laws… and more support of our Constitution.
10. What are your top three priorities for the role you are seeking?
Coordination between counties so that issues with voting/ballots/elections can be pinpointed early and coordinate efforts halted in trying to steal elections. Also to ensure counties are communicating when it comes to Commissions running amok. To also support the GAGOP more and have more open lines of communication. Also to help coordinate with campaigns. The left hand never knows what the right hand is doing.
11. What is your position on GRA’s principles and goals (see https://georgiara.com/party-goals/ ) ?
I agree with all of them.
12. What do you believe is the role of the party in holding politicians accountable?
The role of the GOP is to first get Republicans elected. From that point, they need to be accountable to constituents and reflect the constituents’ desires, not the desires of lobbyists!
13. List your social media accounts
Facebook, Instagram. Salleigh Grubbs
14. Who are your political heroes?
My father, (ran for Congress in 1960, Judge in 1978. He and I both have election integrity in our blood), Ronald Reagan of course, Donald Trump, James Madison
15. Why are you seeking the endorsement of the GRA?
Because I believe the GRA is an important part of the Republican party!