2023 Candidates For Georgia Republican Party Offices
(GRA Member) Caroline Jeffords, for Secretary
Fulton County GOP Vice Chair. Very involved in Fulton County Election Integrity efforts.
Top 3 Priorities for the role she is seeking:
1) Win elections
2) Hold elected officials accountable
3) Uphold our values and laws as a Constitutional Republic for which this country was founded
Role of the party in holding politicians accountable to her is: That should be one of the party’s primary functions.
See Open Secrets for Extensive Campaign Donations to Trump and the GA GOP
1. Biographical information – age, family, where you live now and are originally from.
I am 45 years old and married to my husband, Paul Jeffords, and we have a 13-year-old daughter, Evelyn. I am native Georgian who grew up in Gwinnett County and currently live in Fulton County. Please see attached bio and resume for history and more information.
2. Employment history
My last position was with McKesson in the IT business unit serving as a project management assistant on the Horizon Enterprise Visibility project implementation at Northeast Georgia Hospital in Gainesville. Please see attached bio and resume for history and more information.
3. Educational history.
I graduated from the Georgia Institute of Technology with a degree in Business Management and a certificates in Sales & Marketing.
4. Criminal/legal history
No criminal or legal history, as I am not an attorney. I am serving as a plaintiff in an ongoing lawsuit against the Futon County Board of Elections in an effort to audit the Fulton County absentee ballots from the November 2020 election.
5. History of political involvement – positions held, etc.
Current Fulton County GOP Vice Chair, Current GA GOP State Party Rules Committee, Current GA Republican Foundation Board of Governors, Current 5th District State Committee Member, Fulton County GOP Asst. Treasurer 2021-2023. Please see attached bio and resume for more information.
6. GRA membership – how long a member, why did you join (or why you have not joined yet)?
I have been a member since 2021, following my application in December 2020.
7. Other political/professional/social organization memberships
Please see attached bio and resume for more information.
8. Donations made/candidates and committees supported.
I have donated to the following organizations and candidates: Ga GOP Foundation, Fulton Co GOP, Fulton Co Republican Women, Women Lead Right, David Perdue for Governor, Jody Hice for SOS, Patrick Whitt for Insurance Com, John Gordon for AG, I also ran a PAC in support of John Gordon, Burt Jones for Lt Gov, Jake Evans for Congress, Christian Zimm, Peter Korman, Shaun Still, Ken Paxton TX AG, Kari Lake for AZ Gov, and many other conservative candidates. See Open Secrets for Extensive Campaign Donations to Trump and the GA GOP
9. What principled legislative initiatives have you supported, and what bad legislation/policy have you opposed?
I support conservative republican legislation such as free speech, 2nd amendment rights, freedom of the press, election integrity, paper ballots, individual medical freedom, parents bill of rights specifically regarding their child(s) health and education to name a few.
10. What are your top three priorities for the role you are seeking?
Top 3 Priorities: Win elections, Hold elected officials accountable, Uphold our values and laws as a Constitutional Republic for which this country was founded.
11. What is your position on GRA’s principles and goals (see https://georgiara.com/party-goals/ ) ?
I fully support the GRA goals and principles.
12. What do you believe is the role of the party in holding politicians accountable?
That should be one of the party’s primary functions.
13. List your social media accounts.
I have a FB, Instagram, Twitter, and Getter Account.
14. Who are your political heroes?
Some of my political hero’s include President Trump, NC Lt Gov Mark Robinson, Rand Paul, Tucker Carlson, Emerald Robinson, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Matt Gaetz, Andy Biggs, Lauren Boebert, and Bob Good to name a few.
15. Why are you seeking the endorsement of the GRA?
I believe the GRA party to be a foundation to true conservative republican goals and principles, and their endorsement would be critical and accurately reflect my personal political goals and principles.
16. What will you do to keep the Georgia State GOP aligned with the grassroots conservative movement of Georgia instead of being driven by the National GOP?
Please see attached letter